Complying with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our regulation in the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services and following the Directives of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we provide the following detailed information of their use in our website.
Cookies are small files which are saved in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember this visit in the future when the user returns to the site. This information does not reveal the identity of the user, nor any other personal data, nor does it access data stored on the user’s computer, but it does allow our system to identify the individual user as a specific entity that has visited the website previously, seeing particular pages, etc. and additionally, it allows for personal preferences and technical information to be stored, such as the number of visits made and the particular pages visited.
The aim of cookies is to enable more rapid access to the selected services for each user.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you wish to receive information each time a cookie requests installation, you can configure your browser options so that this occurs. The majority of the browsers permit the management of the cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the option of selecting which of the cookies you wish to store in your computer. More specifically, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- Reject the cookies from particular domains
- Reject the cookies from third parties;
- Accept temporary cookies (which are eliminated when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To permit, visualise, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can manage this via the configuration in the options section of your computer’s browser.
More information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or the Help section of your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Configuration -> History -> Personal Configuration. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or the Help section of your browser.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Configuration. For more information, please consult Google support or the Help section of your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or the Help section of your browser.
Regarding third party cookies, i.e., those which are outside our website, we cannot be held responsible for their content or authenticity of the privacy policies that they contain, such that the information we provide always refers to the source.
Detailed information follows regarding the cookies which may be installed from our website. Depending on the browsing undertaken, all or only some of them may be installed.
This Cookies Policy may be modified due to legal or regulatory requirements, or due to need to adapt this policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Act, for which reason we suggest Users read the Policy periodically.
When significant changes are made to the Cookies Policy, the Users will be notified either via the website or via email to those registered Users.